Choose Prenatal Genetics Lab for Accurate Prenatal Paternity Testing
Overview of our prenatal paternity test on maternal blood:
1. Cost of Paternity DNA Test: The price per non-invasive prenatal paternity test is $960, no hidden fees.
2. Apt time for Paternity DNA test: From 10 weeks of pregnancy onwards.
3. Prenatal Paternity Test Results: 8 business days for the test result. 5 days rush service is available.
4. Initial Deposit: Small deposit of $200 to start the process.
5. Sample Collection: You will receive a prenatal DNA testing kit from Prenatal Genetics Lab. This is used to collect mother's blood sample and DNA samples of potential fathers at a local laboratory or hospital.
6. Free Follow-up test: Only our Laboratory is offering a free gender test result for the baby and a free follow-up paternity DNA test for a newborn child.
7. No extra charge for testing on multiple fathers: Pay once for our prenatal paternity test and receive multiple prenatal testing kits to collect samples from more than one potential father for no extra cost.
Advantages of Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test
Analysis of DNA from fetal cells in maternal blood samples is a non-invasive procedure that poses no risks to the mother or the fetus.
This type of prenatal paternity test on blood is inexpensive compared to invasive paternity DNA tests such as CVS and amniocentesis.
The Testing Process
When to Take the Test
Our non-invasive prenatal paternity test on blood can be conducted when the mother is at least 10 weeks into her pregnancy.
We will provide you with a prenatal DNA testing kit that will contain blood collection tubes for the mother and swabs for the potential father, as well as instructions and the submission form for sample collection. A prepaid FedEx courier pouch is also included with the kit to send your samples back to our laboratory. We will arrange for your blood collection at a local laboratory or hospital (in Canada and the US only).
The accuracy of our prenatal paternity test results is greater than 99% for maternal blood samples that were collected at least 10 weeks into pregnancy. We strongly recommend conducting paternity DNA testing on all potential fathers (no extra charge).
If there is insufficient fetal cell DNA in the maternal blood sample, a second blood sample collection later in the pregnancy is recommended. There is no cost to re-test if the first blood sample was collected at least 10 weeks into the pregnancy.
The prenatal paternity testing procedure takes eight business days. We can offer a five-business-day rush service at an additional cost of $100.
The final report will contain one of the following results for each potential father who is tested:
- The potential father that was tested CANNOT BE EXCLUDED as the biological father of the fetus based on the submitted samples.
- The potential father that was tested IS EXCLUDED as the biological father of the fetus based on the submitted samples.
Cost for Our Paternity Test
The total cost for our non-invasive prenatal paternity test is $960, plus a $70 (for USA) and $60 (for Canada) FedEx shipping fee. A small non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to initiate the process and will be applied towards the total cost. The balance must be paid in full before we can release the final test result.
The cost includes a prenatal DNA testing kit, laboratory DNA tests for the mother, fetus and all potential fathers, and the final paternity DNA test report including a fetal gender information. Also, the total cost includes a free follow-up test after the child is born.
Benefits of Doing a Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test With Our Laboratory
Choosing a laboratory for your test
1. Capability & Expertise. Probably the most important factor when choosing a DNA testing laboratory is their expertise and capability to expertly and accurately test your samples. Our scientists have made use of Fetal DNA testing before birth technology for 18 years. Over the years, our laboratory has gained tremendous expertise in prenatal paternity tests and gender tests.
2. Full test package for our clients. Only our laboratory offers three additional critical components to the main prenatal paternity test: free gender test, testing all possible fathers that are involved in your case at no extra charge, and a free follow-up paternity DNA test for a newborn child.
3. Cost of the test. Cost is an important factor. You can save hundreds of dollars by having your prenatal paternity test performed by Prenatal Genetics Laboratory.
No extra charge for testing multiple alleged fathers and full confidentiality
We will test all possible fathers that are involved in your case at no extra charge. You can submit samples from the alleged father(s) discreetly, if necessary. Only our laboratory accepts forensic samples such as hair with roots, toothbrushes and semen stains for the prenatal paternity test. In addition, we offer the option to hold your prenatal DNA testing kit at a specific shipping location, and to protect your test with a password. Only those who have the password will be able to access your test information.
The mother's blood sample is collected at a local laboratory or hospital. Our customer service will give you a recommendation of the best place and time to collect the maternal blood samples.
Free baby gender test
The first step in our prenatal paternity test is to determine the sex of the fetus. Therefore, in all our final reports we indicate the gender of the fetus for free. At the request of our clients, we can remove information about the gender of the fetus in our test report.
Free follow-up test
Some clients also want to do a paternity DNA test on a newborn child and therefore we provide a free follow-up test for the child. Our laboratory offers this test free of charge because we are confident in the accuracy of our prenatal paternity test results.