Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (NIPP Testing) Houston
Prenatal Genetics Laboratory is one of the few that offers 100% non-invasive prenatal paternity tests. We are proud to offer Houston an exclusively affordable and accurate paternity test while pregnant. Submit your DNA samples, and we will take care of the rest.
Our Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing Services in Houston
Maternity is the exclusive period to enhance the mother-father-baby bond. PGL is committed to clarify the paternity puzzle by providing an accurate and affordable non-invasive prenatal paternity test while pregnant. Call us today to get tested in Houston, TX 1-866-362-0577
- Over 22 Years On the Market We have been there from the beginning! Our scientific technology is verified and improved over time to offer you a test with 99.9% accuracy. Our sample collection method does not need OBG involvement. It is designated to have the alleged father(s) saliva samples collected at home and the mother’s blood sample collected at a local blood draw laboratory. Call us now to find the closest collection site in Houston, TX 1-866-362-0577.
- Early Fetal DNA Extraction PGL will arrange the blood draw with the local laboratory as early as when the mother is ten weeks pregnant.
- High Accuracy and Quick Turn-Around PGL 100.00% non-invasive test provides you with accurate results in 8 business days. A rush option is also available for $100.00(USD) with a turnaround time of 5 business days.
- Affordable Price The NIPPT price is only $960.00 (USD) and $70.00 (USD) for FedEx Shipping. PGL package includes the gender test and follow-up test free of charge. The gender test can be retrieved even after the paternity results are released, and the follow-up test can be performed six months into the child’s life. Additionally, you can get an unlimited number of alleged fathers tested with an unlimited number of forensic samples for alleged fathers. Call us for more information about our forensic sample collection methods 1-866-362-0577.
Why Choose Our Prenatal Paternity Testing in Houston
- Convenient locations in Houston We offer over 30 collection centers in Houston. Our DNA Prenatal Paternity test is only minutes away from your home.
- Experienced and compassionate staff PGL provides the most knowledgeable agents who will be there for you. Our team will assign an agent to your case that will oversee the entire testing process.
- Privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed. Our PGL paternity test while pregnant keeps your privacy and confidentiality secured. The results are released only to you, and you can opt to protect your case with a password of choice. Should any privacy violations be attempted, your PGL agent will communicate it to you immediately and assist you with a password change if needed.
Prenatal paternity testing on fetal cells from maternal blood samples has been thoroughly validated by the scientific community and a number of DNA diagnostic laboratories (see references).
Our Laboratory has over 20 years of practical experience in non-invasive prenatal paternity and gender DNA testing. The Center was the first company in the world that offers a non-invasive prenatal paternity test to the general public in year 2001.
The mother needs to be at least 10 weeks along in her pregnancy to be eligible for our prenatal paternity and gender testing services. Most physicians determine how far along you are by counting how many weeks it has been since the first day of your last period.
The mother's blood sample is collected at a local laboratory or hospital, which can be arranged by us. There may be a blood collection fee, which typically ranges from $20 to $50. You are also welcome to use your own family doctor or nurse for sample collection if you wish.
No, previous pregnancies will not affect your test results. Our testing procedures involve fetal DNA, which has been proven to have a short lifespan. Once a child is born, the fetal DNA in the mother’s blood will degrade very fast. However, in the event of a recent miscarriage, some of fetal tissue may remain in the mother for a while and affect the test result.
In the case of insufficient fetal DNA in the maternal blood sample, a second blood sample collection later in the pregnancy is recommended. There is no cost to re-test if the first blood sample was collected at 10 weeks into the pregnancy or later.
Absolutely. Ensuring that your information is kept safe is of the utmost importance to us. Our staff will not release any information regarding your case without prior consent. We will also follow any special communication requests you make.
In addition, we offer the option to hold your sample collection kit at a specific shipping location, and to protect your test with a password. Only those who have the password will be able to access your test information.
If you choose to have your blood sample collected at a laboratory other than ours, we require a $100.00 (US) deposit for prenatal gender tests or a $200.00 (US) deposit for prenatal paternity tests. This deposit enables us to initiate the testing process. Upon completion of the blood sample collection, you will fill out a submission form that indicates your payment options. The balance of your testing fee can be paid via Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
Sample collection kits are usually shipped overnight, and delivered within 24-48 hours of receiving your order.
Prenatal gender test results will be available within five business days of receiving your blood sample. Prenatal paternity test results will be available around eight business days after we have received your samples. We offer expedited services on both the prenatal paternity and gender test. For an additional fee of $100 (US) we can provide the prenatal paternity test in 5 business days and gender results in 2 business days or less.
Test results can be sent via mail, email, fax and/or over the phone. You can select your preferred method on the submission form provided in your sample collection kit.
Our prenatal paternity testing service includes a free follow-up test. The test must be done within six months of the child’s birth. You may submit a sample from the newborn child for the follow-up test. This sample will be compared to the samples we have on file for previously tested potential fathers.
This follow-up test is not only helpful for clearing up any doubts that may remain, it has also been used to determine our accuracy rate. In the past 18 years, we have found that our test results are approximately 99% accurate.
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to obtain samples from all potential fathers. To facilitate the sample collection process for you, we accept forensic samples such as semen stains, toothbrushes, chewing gum, nail clippings, or hair at no additional cost. Moreover, if the fetus is determined to be male from gender testing, you may be able to submit samples from males relatives of a potential father for paternity determination. Contact our laboratory to inquire if we will accept a non-standard sample for your case.
We can send one sample collection kit to the mother and another to each potential father. It is important that you inform us of this situation prior to sample submission to avoid any confusion.
Your sample collection kit includes blood collection tubes and instructions for the mother, swabs and collection instructions for two possible fathers, the return shipping materials and a follow-up test kit. If there are more than two possible fathers, we can send additional collection materials at no extra charge.
You will receive a report that will include a side-by-side comparison of the DNA profiles of the fetus and potential fathers, as well as an easy-to-read conclusion section explaining whether a potential father can or cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child.
It is also possible for us to tell you the gender of the fetus, just ask! You may also have a follow-up paternity test performed after the child is born by providing a sample from the child.
Yes. We are confident in the accuracy of our test results, and we provide a follow-up test after your child is born at no extra charge. You are required to submit a sample from the newborn child for the follow-up test. This test is offered to clear any doubts that may remain regarding the paternity of the child.
Please note that test results are based on samples and information provided by the client. If the client has provided accurate information from the beginning of the testing process, and there is still a discrepancy between the original test results and the follow-up test results, we will refund 90% of the test fee.
Take a look at our comparison table to learn the differences between these two types of procedures.