Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (NIPP Testing) Philadelphia
Prenatal Genetics Laboratory brings to Philadelphia one of the most advanced techniques of prenatal fetal DNA detection. Our non-invasive techniques make it possible to detect with 99.9% accuracy the biological father of the baby by using a small amount of the mother’s blood and a saliva sample from the alleged father.
Our Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing Services in Philadelphia
Are you expecting a baby? Unsure who the biological father is? Are you having a girl or a boy? We can answer all these questions using one test! Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing uses fetal DNA detection in the mother’s blood to establish paternity. Get our prenatal paternity test today and secure your peace of mind tomorrow.
- Paying for one test and getting many more benefits- PGL Prenatal Paternity Test includes a free Gender Test and follow-up test. The follow-up test is performed when the baby is born. The follow-up test is designated to offer clients the full paternity service spectrum, including prenatal paternity and regular paternity test, for one price.
- Over 22 Years on the Market- PGL has been in the Prenatal Paternity testing field since the origin of prenatal testing! Our laboratory medical experts daily improve the scientific protocol to offer you 100% non-invasive techniques. We also allow clients to submit forensic samples for alleged father testing at no extra cost. Forensic samples may include toothbrushes, razors, blood or semen stains, nail clippings, etc. Call us for our forensic sample collection method 1-866-362-0577
- Early Fetal DNA Extraction – Our non-invasive prenatal paternity test can be performed as early as the tenth week of pregnancy. The mother can have her blood draw arranged with us as soon as the ten-week mark is reached. Samples for alleged father(s) do not have a collection timeline.
- High Accuracy and Quick Results -The Prenatal Genetics Laboratory paternity test while pregnant test offers 99% accuracy. We deliver the results within eight business days, and rush options are available with a turnaround time of 5 business days.
- Most Affordable Price on the Market - The NIPPT price is $960.00 (USD) and $70.00 (USD) for FedEx Shipping. The price includes a free gender test, paternity testing of an unlimited number of alleged fathers, and follow-up (regular paternity test) when the child is born.
Why Choose Our Prenatal Paternity Testing in Philadelphia
- Convenient locations in Philadelphia We offer over 20 collection centers in Philadelphia. Our multiple DNA Prenatal Paternity test is only minutes away from your home.
- Experienced and trained staff PGL customer service is here to deliver the best customer experience. Every PGL client will have an agent assigned who will take care of the logistics, questions, concerns, results, scheduling and many more!
- Privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed. Our PGL paternity test while pregnant guarantees your privacy and confidentiality. The results are released only to the client, giving you the option to protect the case with a chosen password. Should any privacy violations be attempted, your PGL agent will communicate it to you immediately and assist you with a password change if needed.
Prenatal paternity testing on fetal cells from maternal blood samples has been thoroughly validated by the scientific community and a number of DNA diagnostic laboratories (see references).
Our Laboratory has over 20 years of practical experience in non-invasive prenatal paternity and gender DNA testing. The Center was the first company in the world that offers a non-invasive prenatal paternity test to the general public in year 2001.
The mother needs to be at least 10 weeks along in her pregnancy to be eligible for our prenatal paternity and gender testing services. Most physicians determine how far along you are by counting how many weeks it has been since the first day of your last period.
The mother's blood sample is collected at a local laboratory or hospital, which can be arranged by us. There may be a blood collection fee, which typically ranges from $20 to $50. You are also welcome to use your own family doctor or nurse for sample collection if you wish.
No, previous pregnancies will not affect your test results. Our testing procedures involve fetal DNA, which has been proven to have a short lifespan. Once a child is born, the fetal DNA in the mother’s blood will degrade very fast. However, in the event of a recent miscarriage, some of fetal tissue may remain in the mother for a while and affect the test result.
In the case of insufficient fetal DNA in the maternal blood sample, a second blood sample collection later in the pregnancy is recommended. There is no cost to re-test if the first blood sample was collected at 10 weeks into the pregnancy or later.
Absolutely. Ensuring that your information is kept safe is of the utmost importance to us. Our staff will not release any information regarding your case without prior consent. We will also follow any special communication requests you make.
In addition, we offer the option to hold your sample collection kit at a specific shipping location, and to protect your test with a password. Only those who have the password will be able to access your test information.
If you choose to have your blood sample collected at a laboratory other than ours, we require a $100.00 (US) deposit for prenatal gender tests or a $200.00 (US) deposit for prenatal paternity tests. This deposit enables us to initiate the testing process. Upon completion of the blood sample collection, you will fill out a submission form that indicates your payment options. The balance of your testing fee can be paid via Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
Sample collection kits are usually shipped overnight, and delivered within 24-48 hours of receiving your order.
Prenatal gender test results will be available within five business days of receiving your blood sample. Prenatal paternity test results will be available around eight business days after we have received your samples. We offer expedited services on both the prenatal paternity and gender test. For an additional fee of $100 (US) we can provide the prenatal paternity test in 5 business days and gender results in 2 business days or less.
Test results can be sent via mail, email, fax and/or over the phone. You can select your preferred method on the submission form provided in your sample collection kit.
Our prenatal paternity testing service includes a free follow-up test. The test must be done within six months of the child’s birth. You may submit a sample from the newborn child for the follow-up test. This sample will be compared to the samples we have on file for previously tested potential fathers.
This follow-up test is not only helpful for clearing up any doubts that may remain, it has also been used to determine our accuracy rate. In the past 18 years, we have found that our test results are approximately 99% accurate.
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to obtain samples from all potential fathers. To facilitate the sample collection process for you, we accept forensic samples such as semen stains, toothbrushes, chewing gum, nail clippings, or hair at no additional cost. Moreover, if the fetus is determined to be male from gender testing, you may be able to submit samples from males relatives of a potential father for paternity determination. Contact our laboratory to inquire if we will accept a non-standard sample for your case.
We can send one sample collection kit to the mother and another to each potential father. It is important that you inform us of this situation prior to sample submission to avoid any confusion.
Your sample collection kit includes blood collection tubes and instructions for the mother, swabs and collection instructions for two possible fathers, the return shipping materials and a follow-up test kit. If there are more than two possible fathers, we can send additional collection materials at no extra charge.
You will receive a report that will include a side-by-side comparison of the DNA profiles of the fetus and potential fathers, as well as an easy-to-read conclusion section explaining whether a potential father can or cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child.
It is also possible for us to tell you the gender of the fetus, just ask! You may also have a follow-up paternity test performed after the child is born by providing a sample from the child.
Yes. We are confident in the accuracy of our test results, and we provide a follow-up test after your child is born at no extra charge. You are required to submit a sample from the newborn child for the follow-up test. This test is offered to clear any doubts that may remain regarding the paternity of the child.
Please note that test results are based on samples and information provided by the client. If the client has provided accurate information from the beginning of the testing process, and there is still a discrepancy between the original test results and the follow-up test results, we will refund 90% of the test fee.
Take a look at our comparison table to learn the differences between these two types of procedures.