Safest and Most Accurate Baby Gender Blood Test in US and Canada.
Learning the gender of your baby can be an exciting and important part of your pregnancy. A non-invasive prenatal baby gender test aka NIPT gender test provides a safe and efficient means of determining your baby’s gender.
Overview of our prenatal gender blood test on maternal blood:
1. Prenatal Gender Testing Cost: The price per a Gender blood test is $190, no hidden fees.
2. Apt time for a Gender Test: From 10 weeks of pregnancy onwards.
3. Delivery of Gender Test Results: The results of gender blood test will be delivered in 5 business days. Also, two days rush service is available.
4. Initial Deposit: Small deposit of $100 to start the process.
5. Collection Process: The mother's blood sample is collected in your local laboratory or hospital which can be arranged by us.
Advantages of Fetal Cell Analysis from Maternal Blood
Safe NIPT Gender Test
Analysis of DNA from fetal cells in maternal blood samples is a non-invasive procedure that poses no risks to the mother or the fetus. The results of a gender test are based on the detection of Y chromosome DNA in maternal blood samples.
Affordable Cost of Prenatal Genetic Testing
Our gender blood test to determine the baby's gender is inexpensive compared to invasive techniques such as CVS and amniocentesis.
The Testing Process
When to Take the Test
Our non-invasive prenatal baby gender blood test can be conducted when the mother is at least 10 weeks into her pregnancy to ensure utmost accuracy of the DNA test results.
Please note that if the maternal blood sample is collected after 10 weeks into the pregnancy, our testing methods will detect even the smallest amounts of fetal DNA. It is only in very rare cases (less than 1%) that the amount of fetal DNA is lower than our test detection limit at 10 weeks of pregnancy or later.
The accuracy of non-invasive prenatal gender testing results is greater than 99% for maternal blood samples that were collected at least 10 weeks into pregnancy. This accuracy rate is higher than that of any other prenatal gender test available on the market today.
Some companies offer a gender DNA test with only 95% accuracy, which is a low percentage for this test.
Gender Test Results
The testing procedure takes five business days. We can offer a two business days rush service at an additional cost of $100.
The final report will contain one of the following results:
- POSITIVE for the presence of Y-chromosome. This DNA test confirms that the gender of the fetus is male.
- NEGATIVE for the presence of Y-chromosome. This means that 1) the mother is carrying a female fetus, or 2) the amount of fetal DNA in the maternal blood sample was too low to detect the presence of Y-chromosome.
Prenatal Gender Testing Cost
The total cost for our non-invasive gender test is $190, plus a $70 (for USA) and $60 (for Canada) FedEx shipping fee for the sample collection kit. A small non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to initiate the process and will be applied towards the total cost. The balance must be paid in full before the laboratory can release the test result.
The cost includes phone consultations, a sample collection kit for maternal blood, a laboratory DNA test and the final laboratory report.