Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (NIPP Testing) Miami
Prenatal Genetics Laboratory offers a paternity test during pregnancy without harming the baby. Sometimes referred to as a NIPP Test or NIPPT, our non-invasive prenatal paternity test is safe and 99.9% accurate. Determining paternity in the early stages of pregnancy provides peace of mind and helps foster stronger relationships. We help parents get accurate answers and prepare them for their child’s arrival.
Our Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing Services in Miami
If you are expecting a child or know someone who is and need to verify the father’s identity, our modern, safe, and non-invasive prenatal paternity testing can help! Through advanced DNA detection techniques, we can verify the child’s biological parentage through DNA samples provided by the mother and potential father.
- Over 22 Years On the Market PGL has been in the Prenatal Paternity testing field since the beginning! Our experts and medical professionals have the latest technological updates to offer 100% non-invasive testing. All you need to do is submit the mother’s blood samples through regular venipuncture and the father’s cheek swabs (saliva samples). Blood sample collections are done at a local Miami facility. Call us to find your closest location 1-866-362-0577.
- Early Fetal DNA Extraction We do the non-invasive prenatal paternity test as early as ten weeks of pregnancy. The test includes complimentary Gender Testing and follow-up testing. Follow-up testing is a regular paternity test done from the moment the baby is born to when the baby is six months old.
- High Accuracy and Quick Turn-Around Time The PGL paternity test while pregnant test offers an accuracy of 99.99%. The results will be delivered within eight business days. Results can also be rushed and delivered to you in as little as five business days.
- Affordable Price the NIPPT price is $960.00 (USD) and $70.00 (USD) for FedEx Shipping. The price includes a free gender test, paternity testing of an unlimited number of alleged fathers, and follow-up (regular paternity test) when the child is born.
Why Choose Our Prenatal Paternity Testing in Miami
- Convenient locations in Miami We offer over 15 collection centers in Miami. Our DNA Prenatal Paternity test is only minutes away from your home.
- Experienced and compassionate staff PGL customer service commits to delivering exceptional customer experience. Every client has a designated PGL agent assigned to their case who will oversee the process and offer step-by-step guidelines.
- Privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed. Our PGL paternity test while pregnant assures your privacy and confidentiality. The results are released only to you, and you can opt to protect your case with a password of your choice. Should any privacy violations be attempted, your PGL agent will communicate it to you immediately and assist you with a password change if needed.
Prenatal paternity testing on fetal cells from maternal blood samples has been thoroughly validated by the scientific community and a number of DNA diagnostic laboratories (see references).
Our Laboratory has over 20 years of practical experience in non-invasive prenatal paternity and gender DNA testing. The Center was the first company in the world that offers a non-invasive prenatal paternity test to the general public in year 2001.
The mother needs to be at least 10 weeks along in her pregnancy to be eligible for our prenatal paternity and gender testing services. Most physicians determine how far along you are by counting how many weeks it has been since the first day of your last period.
The mother's blood sample is collected at a local laboratory or hospital, which can be arranged by us. There may be a blood collection fee, which typically ranges from $20 to $50. You are also welcome to use your own family doctor or nurse for sample collection if you wish.
No, previous pregnancies will not affect your test results. Our testing procedures involve fetal DNA, which has been proven to have a short lifespan. Once a child is born, the fetal DNA in the mother’s blood will degrade very fast. However, in the event of a recent miscarriage, some of fetal tissue may remain in the mother for a while and affect the test result.
In the case of insufficient fetal DNA in the maternal blood sample, a second blood sample collection later in the pregnancy is recommended. There is no cost to re-test if the first blood sample was collected at 10 weeks into the pregnancy or later.
Absolutely. Ensuring that your information is kept safe is of the utmost importance to us. Our staff will not release any information regarding your case without prior consent. We will also follow any special communication requests you make.
In addition, we offer the option to hold your sample collection kit at a specific shipping location, and to protect your test with a password. Only those who have the password will be able to access your test information.
If you choose to have your blood sample collected at a laboratory other than ours, we require a $100.00 (US) deposit for prenatal gender tests or a $200.00 (US) deposit for prenatal paternity tests. This deposit enables us to initiate the testing process. Upon completion of the blood sample collection, you will fill out a submission form that indicates your payment options. The balance of your testing fee can be paid via Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
Sample collection kits are usually shipped overnight, and delivered within 24-48 hours of receiving your order.
Prenatal gender test results will be available within five business days of receiving your blood sample. Prenatal paternity test results will be available around eight business days after we have received your samples. We offer expedited services on both the prenatal paternity and gender test. For an additional fee of $100 (US) we can provide the prenatal paternity test in 5 business days and gender results in 2 business days or less.
Test results can be sent via mail, email, fax and/or over the phone. You can select your preferred method on the submission form provided in your sample collection kit.
Our prenatal paternity testing service includes a free follow-up test. The test must be done within six months of the child’s birth. You may submit a sample from the newborn child for the follow-up test. This sample will be compared to the samples we have on file for previously tested potential fathers.
This follow-up test is not only helpful for clearing up any doubts that may remain, it has also been used to determine our accuracy rate. In the past 18 years, we have found that our test results are approximately 99% accurate.
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to obtain samples from all potential fathers. To facilitate the sample collection process for you, we accept forensic samples such as semen stains, toothbrushes, chewing gum, nail clippings, or hair at no additional cost. Moreover, if the fetus is determined to be male from gender testing, you may be able to submit samples from males relatives of a potential father for paternity determination. Contact our laboratory to inquire if we will accept a non-standard sample for your case.
We can send one sample collection kit to the mother and another to each potential father. It is important that you inform us of this situation prior to sample submission to avoid any confusion.
Your sample collection kit includes blood collection tubes and instructions for the mother, swabs and collection instructions for two possible fathers, the return shipping materials and a follow-up test kit. If there are more than two possible fathers, we can send additional collection materials at no extra charge.
You will receive a report that will include a side-by-side comparison of the DNA profiles of the fetus and potential fathers, as well as an easy-to-read conclusion section explaining whether a potential father can or cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child.
It is also possible for us to tell you the gender of the fetus, just ask! You may also have a follow-up paternity test performed after the child is born by providing a sample from the child.
Yes. We are confident in the accuracy of our test results, and we provide a follow-up test after your child is born at no extra charge. You are required to submit a sample from the newborn child for the follow-up test. This test is offered to clear any doubts that may remain regarding the paternity of the child.
Please note that test results are based on samples and information provided by the client. If the client has provided accurate information from the beginning of the testing process, and there is still a discrepancy between the original test results and the follow-up test results, we will refund 90% of the test fee.
Take a look at our comparison table to learn the differences between these two types of procedures.