Non-Invasive Prenatal Baby Gender Test
Determine Your Baby’s Gender Using the Best NIPT Blood Test With Prenatal Genetics Lab
Learning the gender of your baby can be an exciting and important part of your pregnancy. A non-invasive prenatal baby gender test provides a safe and efficient means of determining your baby’s gender.
Overview of our prenatal gender blood test on maternal blood:
1. Price per NIPT blood test is $190 plus a $70 FedEx shipping fee, no hidden fees.
2. From 10 weeks of pregnancy.
3. 5 business days to determine the gender. Two-days rush service is available.
4. Small deposit of $100 to start the process.
5. The mother's blood sample is collected in a local laboratory or hospital which can be arranged by us.
Advantages of Fetal Cell Analysis from Maternal Blood
Analysis of DNA from fetal cells in maternal blood samples is a non-invasive procedure that poses no risks to the mother or the fetus. The results of a non-invasive prenatal gender test are based on the detection of Y chromosome DNA in maternal blood samples.
Our NIPT test to determine gender via blood test is inexpensive compared to invasive techniques such as CVS and amniocentesis.
The Testing Process
When to Take the Test
Our non-invasive prenatal baby gender test can be conducted when the mother is at least 10 weeks into her pregnancy.
Please note that if the maternal blood sample is collected after 10 weeks into the pregnancy, our testing methods will detect even the smallest amounts of fetal DNA. It is only in very rare cases (less than 1%) that the amount of fetal DNA is lower than our test detection limit at 10 weeks of pregnancy or later.
The accuracy of our prenatal baby gender testing results is greater than 99% for maternal blood samples that were collected at least 10 weeks into pregnancy. This accuracy rate is higher than that of any other prenatal gender test available on the market today.
Some companies offer a gender DNA test with only 95% accuracy, which is a low percentage for this test.
The testing procedure takes five business days. We can offer a two-business-day rush service at an additional cost of $100.
The final report will contain one of the following results:
- POSITIVE for the presence of Y-chromosome. This DNA test on the unborn child confirms that the gender of the fetus is male.
- NEGATIVE for the presence of Y-chromosome. This means that 1) the mother is carrying a female fetus, or 2) the amount of fetal DNA in the maternal blood sample was too low to detect the presence of Y-chromosome.
Cost for Our Prenatal Gender Test
The total cost for our non-invasive gender test is $190, plus a $70 FedEx shipping fee for the sample collection kit (for the US only). A small non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to initiate the process and will be applied towards the total cost. The balance must be paid in full before the laboratory can release the test result.
The cost includes phone consultations, a sample collection kit for maternal blood, a laboratory DNA test and the final laboratory report.